Tuesday 30 August 2011

Wrinkles Don't Hurt!

I have to apologise.....I've been on holiday....the Wifi in the hotel was totally appalling, the last blog post I did took ages to do and crashed several times in the posting so I kind of gave up and decided to wait untill I got home....our internet is pretty bad here too but not as bad as last week in Cornwall!So this is my third card using the Ethel and Murray stamps from Creative Expressions....and it just happened to fit in with two challenges....The winkled background was paper scrunched up and inked with distress inks...using tanned colours..(the inspiration for the background came from the sentiment)..Ethel was stamped in frayed burlap DI then water coloured before being covered with a layer of glossy accents....the flowers were left overs from some that I dyed/stamped and made up ages ago when I was making some sample cards for the Treasury. The ribbon was also a remnant from some sample cards I made for Patty.

So the challenges I am entering this card into are...

"365 Cards Wrinkled"

"Bearly Mine, Flowers, flowers, flowers"








3 comments:

hazel said...

Fabulous card, I love the wrinkled background.
xxx Hazel.

Zoechaos said...

All for looking on the bright side Sue love that wrinkles don't hurt. XOXO Zoe

Gabrielle said...

Such a great idea and it looks fabulous!