Friday 12 November 2010

Sporty card and NEC stash


You can tell I'm a bit behind...it's Friday a whole week after my day out to the NEC and I'm only just posting a piccy of my stash!

Well here it is finally....mainly Lavinia stamps, Paperartsy stamps and Lili of the Valley stamps. The Lavinia calendar full of inspirational pictures was free cos I spent some money there! I've been wishing and wishing that I had the Tim Holtz tattered floral dies, but unfortunately no one had any in stock...so I've put some on back order. My Wizard will not take these big dies so I just had to buy the Big Shot..not pictured....it's sitting under the hall table atm...still trying to think of somewhere to store it...you might just notice that I also got some other dies so that I can try out my big shot in the meantime...I've wanted those flourishes since they first came out! I also splashed out on a starter kit for making lampwork beads...fingers are seriously itching on this front!


Now for the Tanda Teaser...this fortnight sees a sporty theme so my card is a little guy playing football...the main image is a Lili of the Valley stamp, but the footy boots and the star player stamps are from Tanda. As usual the image was coloured using Copic markers, and distressing was done using distress inks.

So why am I so far behind? I've been doing a favour for my friend Patty who runs The Treasury in Kidderminster..she was feeling a bit low last week so I offered to make some sample cards for her...I dropped them into the shop yesterday and she put them up next to the stamps I used. The samples have gone down really well and the stamps and backing papers are selling really well....Patty was really happy today! I've got some more sample cards to make for her now! I'll post one of the sample cards here tomorrow..it fits in with the alphabet challenge which is good timing!

Catch you tomorrow!
Sue
x

1 comment:

Zoechaos said...

just one or two Lavina stamps was it hun LOL I should talk to embarressed to share my shopping this time no self restraint.

Watched the bead man for a little while (to little time really) think you will make wonderful things once you get going.

Love the sporty spotty Teaser xx Zoe