Wednesday 1 September 2010

Heartfelt

I have to apologise, this blog has been a little neglected throughout August...seems that things got a little hectic and being away from home has not helped with the creative process...just as well I scheduled posts for the Tanda blog before I went away!

This card was made for the latest Tanda Teaser. I used a text stamp from Tanda for the background panel and for the heart. I overstamped the text with a psx rose heart stamp. All stamping/distressing has been done using Victorian Velvet, Spun Sugar, Pumice stone and Black Soot Distress Inks. A smaller psx heart stamp was used on the tag and on the cream background. To give the card a little lift, I heat embossed the heart edges, tag edges and the punched edges with versamark and stardust embossing powder. The ribbon was from Fantastic Ribbons.

I notice that the Alphabet challenge has got to R for Rose this week.....wonder if this will count....if you look very closely at the heart...you might just be able to see the roses.

After all the masculine style cards I've been doing it was nice to get all romantic and girly for a change!

Sue
x

4 comments:

Carolina said...

Very beautiful card.
Thank you for joining the Alphabet challenge

Unknown said...

Beautiful card - very elegant. Love the colours. Yes I can see the roses! Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

Zoechaos said...

Very pretty Sue the pink and grey a classic combination but not seen much thanks for the reminder. Sending positive thoughts xx Zoe

Basslady said...

this card is just brilliant!

what a beautiful way to create a heart-card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi