Tuesday 28 September 2010

Curly Swirly...and purple hearts





The next Tanda Teaser is called Curly Swirly...namely use lots of curls, swirls, flourishes etc on your card/project....I needed to make an anniversary card for my hubby and as his fav colour is purple I used that as my colour theme. I stamped the Tanda Klimt swirl block in Distress Ink onto some purple wrapping paper to make my main background, then I heat embossed with white sparkle ep onto velum as the next layer. Then I triple embossed my heart form...well maybe more, using moonglow ep from the stamp man and various other ep's...then I stamped into this with encore silver. I wasn't totally happy with the result at this stage so heated it again...just as it melted and before the encore silver dispersed..I thought...that's it...perfect...

The Lost Cost wings behind the heart were stamped onto vellum in the same moon glow ep as used on the heart. The heart was given a bit of a lift by layering some fantasy fiber underneath it.

I hope you find time to join in with us on the Tanda Teaser...
Sue
x

1 comment:

Zoechaos said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Sue just love everything about it, its one of those pieces you just stop and soak up with your eyes. Now what has OH done to be awarded a purple heart? Happy Anniversary xx Zoe