Tuesday 13 July 2010

The Wrong End of The Stick!


And I thought I'd been so clever!

A few days ago, I spotted Zoe's tag for the "Are You Sitting Comfortably" challenge over on Something Completely Different and thought I might have a go at the challenge too....left if for a few days and then came up with my take...two little girls sharing a cup of tea from Lili of the Valley....then with the card finished at about 11.30 last night I thought....you know what, I think this was supposed to be a tag! Sure enough, it was...I've used a tag and lined up the flower on the tag with the flower in the main image, but somehow I don't think it counts...might hedge my bets and enter it anyhow...


The little boy on the bike that I did the other day ended up with another cog..you should be able to see him here.

6 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Its an adorable card Sue bet the team love it just as it is! xx Zoe

Lesley Edmonds said...

Such a lovely card. I love the image and soft colours.

Unknown said...

I love both these cards and both are fitting for the SCD theme (it's only for fun after all ;0) I love both and I am glad you stopped by. We hope to see you again SCD is FRIDAYS and we will be doing another tag theme for July hope to see you again Sue

Love Dawn xx

Anonymous said...

I really cute card and great colours

Laura said...

Great take on the theme. These are such cute cards. Thanks for playing along at SCD.

Artyjen said...

Aah! Never mind....they are both lovely cards :)
xoxo Sioux