Wednesday 17 March 2010

Happy St Patricks's Day!


Without even realising it I seem to have gone along with the St Patrick's Day theme...my card for this week's Tanda Teaser is green and has Celtic designs all over it! Fear not, if you don't celebrate St Patrick's Day, the theme for the Tanda Teaser is to use an aperture somewhere on your card.


For my card I used stamps from Tanda Celtic Set 1, stamped in Versamark and heat embossed in gold embossing powder. The card was then painted with US ArtQuest mica colour Vintage paints which gave the image a lovely metallic effect. The aperture was made using nestie dies and the central circle pendent was also cut using nestie dies. The card was decorated inside and out......



I hope you find time to join us over at Tanda Stamps this week...we look forward to seeing your take on our Teasers.


Sue

x

No comments: