Tuesday 23 February 2010

Muddy Boots! Another one for the Tanda Teaser!







I almost forgot to post this one...I made the card for my Dad, a keen gardener, just over a week ago and completely forgot that I'd put boots on it. Hazel's card reminded me of the wellies I'd used so I thought that I would share it with you...thanks Hazel!

The stamps are by Woodware and I have to admit that I bought them ages ago, with my Dad in mind, but hadn't used them until now. I stamped the main images in Jet Black Archival ink and then water coloured the images using Marvy le Plume pens. The seedlings were stamped using the pens and then the colour was dragged out with a damp paintbrush. I used Glossy Accents on the main images, the ladybirds and the snail's shell.

Keep an eye out tomorrow on the Tanda blog, Wendy will be posting the next Teaser and I know it's going to be a good one!

Sue
x

2 comments:

Janet Baldwin said...

Lovely card Sue. The images are just gorgeous. Love the way you have done your photos too. I have been playing with mine but can't get that lovely faded look on the edges - what program are you using?

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous card, is that the right word for a man's card? would work for anyone who likes to spend time in the garden. Perfect colour as well.