Tuesday 22 December 2009


Wow, we've had a great response to the "It's Cool to be Square" Teaser this week! As promised I have a second square card to post for the second week of the Teaser. As you can see I've used the same Tanda Stamp (and general method) as last week but the colours are different. I was looking for a Victorian feel with this card hence the sepia tones (Adirondack, Cabin Fever), lacy edges (Martha Stewart punch) and general busyness of the design.

Well I think things will be a little quiet blogwise at my end for the next few days...mum and dad arrive tomorrow so I can see that I will not be able to get anywhere near a computer until next week!

Have a fabulous Christmas everyone, and I hope Santa fills your stockings with lots of lovely stash!!

Keep warm
Sue
x

2 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

loving your christmas cards and thank you for mine.
Wishing you a bright and successful 2010.

chriss x

Isabelle Norris said...

This is a STUNNING card !! love it!
isa