Thursday 23 July 2009

T is for Tree


For this week's letter I have used a tree stamp from Crafty Individuals. The background was painted first using my old watercolours. The tree was then stamped over the colour wash in black impress. The hedge at the bottom was stamped using the tips of the branches down the edge of the tree.








The chipboard T was coloured using colour box chalk inks and then triple embossed with clear ep. A tiny bit of orange glitter was dropped onto the hot ep and then on the final heating I dropped some metal leaves into the ep. The leaves were punched out of a coke can that I had annealed in the flames of my gas hob. A little bit of fun recycling going on there!

enjoy!
Sue
x


3 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Very autumal great colours and so much texture and fun.

Linda said...

Another beautiful ATC Sue, I love the colours you've used here, lovely autumny misty feel to it. Many thanks for joining in again this week :)

Lesley said...

Great atc Sue, I love trees. And the leaves are great - might have to try that! Thanks for taking part again this week xx