Sunday 5 July 2009

Fairy ATC for Craft Stamper


I managed to get hold of a copy of craft stamper while I was away enjoying the weather and people watching at the Henley Royal Regatta this weekend. I have to say, I spent a good few hours happily ensconced reading my magazine whilst reclining in the deck chairs in the Stewards enclosure. Lots of lovely articles read so far and a few more to go! Unfortunately my fairy atc didn't get published this month and it isn't on the Craft stamper blog, so I just thought that I would share it with you all here.....

I used Lavinia stamps stamped in versamark and dusted with Pearl-ex. The fairies were stamped onto velum and cut out before being sandwiched between acetate and card with some fairy dust thrown in for good measure. Basically this is a shaker card constuction made to atc proportions. The little mushrooms (bottom left) where anchored between the two layers of foam tape, but the faries were free to "fly" around under the acetate.

No comments: