Saturday 27 June 2009

N is for Net


Another week has gone by and boy, what a week! Well I was a bit stumped for an N, but then I remembered that I had a mesh/net stamp by Aspects of Design and a psx fish stamp, so I decided on N for Net. I stamped the fishes in fawn impress, then coloured them and the background with copic markers, having done this, I masked the fish, stamped the net in versamark and heat embossed with white silver sparkle ep. The N was coloured with a copic marker and then I stamped it with the net stamp and white stazon. This was then triple embossed. Colourbox chalk ink was used to stamp the letters and distress the edges.



I think that we are just about ready for Alan's funeral on Monday. I've just signed off the order of service and now the only things that need to be done are the tribute and writing the card for the flowers and John will have to do them. Alan was a lovely, gentle giant of a man, who would do anything for anyone. Before his stroke, 10 years ago, he was a man of action, racing motorbikes, skiing and rowing. Latterly he had a season ticket for Birmingham City and loved going to watch the football with his granddaughters. These are just some of the things that we will be remembering him for on Monday. RIP Alan.

Sue
x

2 comments:

Linda said...

Another lovely ATC Sue, love the net and fish. Many thanks for joining in with the challenge again this week. :)

And please accept my condolences for your loss *hug*

Zoechaos said...

Lovely tribute for a man you were clearly fond of.

Great idea for an N the set is really shaping up now.