Thursday 28 May 2009

Tanda Teaser Time - Ahoy me mateys!


Didn't that week go fast?! Can't believe that it's Tanda Teaser Time again....I've lost my mojo a bit in the last couple of weeks and have to say I'm struggling to come up with a card to challenge you with for next week. I've got the title sorted, it's just the card that's troubling me. In the meantime I'm glad to say that it is Wendy's turn to set the challenge this week.

The challenge is to make something pirate related....I got the wrong end of the stick and just went down the nautical route....I did use the anchor from Tanda pirate set one though..so I am hoping that this counts. I'm also hoping that my brother doesn't see this as this is his birthday card for next week! He used to sail in the Tall Ships Race, and met his wife on the flight to Boston when he was going to sail the last leg from Boston to Liverpool. The boats are from my baby and toddler sets....see they're not just for kids! my brother will be 42 next week!

I've got a busy few days ahead with my parents and my father-in-law, so I'm not going to be able to get anything crafty done now until Monday when the kids go back to school....just when I've got some lovely new custom stamps from Andrew...my fingers are seriously itching!

Sue
x

No comments: