Wednesday 6 May 2009

Tanda Teaser Time Again - So am I "Cracking Up"?

It's Wednesday again already, and that means one thing.....time for a Tanda Teaser....well actually it means, big shop day (yawn!), girls Synro swimming night, late tea to name but a few things that go on on Wednesdays in this house.

This week's challenge is about crackle effects, hopefully it is not a prediction of what I will do this week due to current events in our household!

For my card I have used the crackle stamp from Tanda's Background Set 2 and stamps from Linda Luckin's Horse Plate 2 and her small fir trees. The image is coloured with watercolours. the buckle is a recycled coke can coloured with alcohol inks and the strap is my rendition of faux leather.

Enjoy
Sue
x

1 comment:

Just me and them some said...

This is so cute. It kind of reminds me of the card I just made for my mother in law. The "mother horse and pony" together. I love all of your cards! Great inspiration!