Wednesday 8 April 2009

Tanda Teaser - Spring into Easter


Well it's Wednesday and it's my turn to set the Tanda Teaser...bit of a no brainer for the subject, of course, seeing as it is Easter Sunday at the weekend. I've asked everyone to make something either Easter or Spring related for this week's challenge.


My card was made using stamps from the Tanda Clarice Cliff set 1. When I designed the stamps I realised that the crocus corner stamp would make a nice centre point for a card and actually makes quite a subtle cross in the centre....this then became the starting point for my card. The other crocus stamp in the set makes a lovely border and fits just nicely along the length of a DL card. To save my faffing around with a stamp positioner I got Andrew to do me custom stamps from my artwork.


The images were stamped, heat embossed and then painted in gold and purple H2O's.


Enjoy

Sue

x

No comments: