Wednesday 1 April 2009

It's Wednesday so it's Tanda Teaser Day again!

Quite chuffed with myself as I have actually managed to post between teasers this week....not sure if I will be quite so prolific all the time though!

This week it was Wendy's turn to set the challenge and she has decided to do a product based challenge...namely to use vellum somewhere on your card. I have used the craft stamper sketch challenge from the March magazine and this was the first ever sketch that I attempted.



The lady is from Tanda Retro ladies 3 and the greeting is from the Tanda Clarice Set 1. The background is stamped with chandeliers in clear and glimmermisted in various shades of lilac..the flowers were sprayed in the same glimmermists. I've used a printed vellum..(docrafts I think) and a vellum card (the purple box in the top right hand corner and the scalloped oval behind the lady).

Hope you can join in with the challenge...don't worry if you don't have a blog, you can still join in on the Tanda forum!

Sue
x

2 comments:

Aquarius said...

Great card Sue - I won't be able to do mine until after the weekend but am thinking about it to see how I can use some vellum

Val

Sue said...

This is beautiful Sue, really delicate xx