Tuesday 31 March 2009

Graphicus March Challenge - Yellow



Hi, Well I've been racking my brains about what to do for the Graphicus March Challenge and eventually I got it...hopefully just in time too! Well that's if I manage to link back to here from the graphicus blog...haven't managed it so far though so this just might be academic!



The card is made using Tim Holtz Pattern Pieces from Stampers Anonymous. The stamped images have been coloured with inktense pencils. The flowers were white, but I sprayed them with buttercup ink and the whole card has been sprayed with irridescent gold glimmer mist. I didn't like the brad in the centre of my flower so I covered it with glossy accent and spilt gold accent beads all over it to make a more interesting centre.



Well I think I've managed to suss moving pictures about, just need to work out how the text fits itself around the pictures! All I have to do now to enter the competition is to get the link right!

regards
Sue
x

3 comments:

Aquarius said...

I reckon you just about made it in time - great card. That's one of the stamps I've always meant to buy! Good luck

Val

Artyjen said...

I got here via the link so you made it! I keep forgetting to use inks to colour up flowers etc to get them to match, looks great.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

That's a great card, I have the larger stamp and have hardly used it! You've inspired me to dig it out and have a play with it.

thanks for taking part,
Glenda