Wednesday 25 March 2009

Another One Bites the Dust!



Another week gone and no posts!!! So much for my good intentions! Well I do have a couple of excuses....The week before last I was busy making samples for Andrew...I have designed two new stamp sets for Tanda which we hope to launch soon (obviously I cannot share them until they go live, but watch this space!) and last week I had my mum and dad to stay so the crafting things had to stay put away! But hopefully normal service has been resumed...I need to pull my finger out and do some letter ATC's for Chrissy afterall! DH is going to see Metallica tonight so I might just have a little session while he's out!

Well it's Wednesday so it's the Tanda Teaser challenge again. This week I've decided to give everyone a colour challenge with a theme...so basically the colour challenge part is to use complementary colours and the theme is daisies. Hence the rather zinggy card you see above!

For my card I used Tanda Flourishes set 1 and brusho inks. I love these brusho inks...firstly because they are cheap! but also because the colours are so clean and they blend and mix beautifully.

Well I've got to dash...I've got tons to do today and anyone on the Tanda forum will know Wednesdays are totally manic so I'll say bye for now...maybe catch you later with some ATC's...

regards
Sue x

2 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Lovely card Sue and I am a huge fan of using strong colour so I know I will enjoy this challenge!

Aquarius said...

Great challenge this week Sue - I've posted mine. New stamps from Tanda - will have to look out for those (as if I don't have enough already!!!)

Don't work too hard (except at the crafting LOL)

Val